Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Card Camp - Week 4 - Card 2



I crocheted the three flowers as soon as I saw the colour scheme for this weeks camp, but couldn't come up with a really good way to use them on a card. I played quite a bit with stitched stems and hand-cut cardstock stems, then settled for the CTMH stem from a floral set I had. Again, I had a difficult time incorporating all the colours (especially the pear green and sky blue); the embroidery floss used to make the flowers covered the teal and turquoise and white quite nicely. Overal, when I finished the card I was pleased with it.

1 comment:

  1. How special - the crocheted flowers! I use to do a lot of crocheting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin