Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Favorite Things Challenge #113

Here's a card I created using a Meljen's Design digital image (such a cute smiley cupcake). The card is based on the sketch provided by MFTs. You can barely see the wee tiny gems added as sprinkles in the picture...but they sure add dimension and sparkle. The "Seize the cupcake" greeting is from a cupcake set I bought a few years ago... unfortunately I don't know the manufacturer 'cuz it's not on the storage sheet !! I'm sending this card to my pal Alex J. who is away at University...she LOVES cupcakes, and I thought it was bright and cheery and would make her day, especially since she's in Sudbury (I can't even imagine how cold and dreary it is there).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin