Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Booksmarks for Kards for Kids, HSC

Here's a couple of photos of bookmarks I created for Kards for Kids, HSC. They are to go in the treasure box, which kids get to choose from after they have endured treatments. I made the bookmark using a JellyPark Digital Image and printed the image and "My Super Bookmark" in word using a 5-coloumn landscape document. I then cut them out, rounded the corners and there you are 5 bookmarks per page (x 2 pages) for the kids. I'm adding a couple of crayons I had left over some birthday cards I created last year so they can colour the Super Hero !! I hope the kids like them.

2 comments:

  1. Lynn these are amazing and what a genius thought to have them colour their own book mark. This is such a treat. I will post these on site. Thank you, Bela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin