Saturday, December 7, 2013

Another Christmas card for a Catch the Bug/Bugaboo Challenge

Here's a card I created for the November Recipe Challenge at Catch the Bug:

The recipe was:
1. Ribbon
2. Layers
3. Papers
I used some designer paper from a big 12x12 Christmas pad I got on sale a few years after Christmas.

You can check out the challenge here
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.ca/2013/11/november-recipe-challenge.html

I love this Santa image from Bugaboo. You can find it here:

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/AKV-Santa--presents_p_2365.html




2 comments:

  1. Great card! So festive! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “November Recipe” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Santa with beautiful traditional Christmas colors Lynn. Thanks so much for joining us at ABC Challenges.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin