Friday, January 31, 2014

An image coloured by my son...

Here's a cute pic of my son (7 years old) with a Sassy Cheryl image I purchased this morning (Friday January 31st). Pretty much each day or so Cheryl puts a digi or two on sale. I got the girl and the boy image today in black and white and coloured. Super deal at a $1 and $3 each !!

Sorry this pic is a little blurry...he had a hard time holding the image still...and he puts on a goofy smile too...but he was very pleased with this image and it's going in his Daddy's lunch box today before he goes to work at 1pm as a surprise !! He also asked me if he could make some cards with this image !!
You can grab the image here:
http://sassycherylsdaily.blogspot.ca/2014/01/marvel-ous-adventurenew-and-on-sale.html

I'm entering this pic into the following challenge:
1. Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday Challenge #137
http://sassycheryls.blogspot.ca/2014/01/show-me-thursday-137.html

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! He did an amazing job!!! And he looks so happy! He has a gorgeous smile!!
    Thanks for playing in the SMT fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin