Sunday, February 16, 2014

I love you this much...

I couldn't resist putting that sentiment on this fabulous image by Sassy Cheryl's. The image is a coloured image I purchased (so don't think I've coloured it up so well) The button is a heart button.


I'm entering it in the following challenges:
1. Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #202 - All About Hearts
http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/02/challenge-202-all-about-hearts-wa-sassy.html
2. PINspirational Challenge #94 - Young Love
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2014/02/pinspirational-challenge-94.html

8 comments:

  1. Cute sentiment and card. Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynn how adorable he is with his arms spread wide. And the perfect sentiment too....Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl Challenges...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. . .the sentiment is perfect and so is your beautiful card.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's hearts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree-the perfect sentiment! I love this little guy. Wonderful card, Lynn. Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's heart challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image another one I need to add to my collection - lovely card and sentiment is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this image the cutest?! I just love your coloring, and I like how the image takes center stage on this card. So glad you played along in Sassy Cheryl's Challenge! We hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sentiment is perfect. It says it all so perfectly. Fab coloring Lynn. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls this week. It is always fun to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the trip down memory lane with this wonderful card Lynn ......I've been recalling the days when my children were young and they would stand just as your image is ...saying the very words of your sentiment.
    Your heart button and twine are such perfect embellishments for a card I'm sure many a loved young man would want to give to his Mum or Nan. Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin