Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fitztown - For the Kids challenge

There's a new challenge at Fitztown !

Challenge #48 - For the Kids

I've used a really cute image le5 from the Last Enchanter series of images.


My son and husband LOVE the game "Clash of Clans" and this image reminded me of that game.  I guess she'd be an Archer in the game !!  I wanted to keep an earthy feel to the card, so I used mostly brown tones.  I've left the sentiment off this card because quite honestly I'm not sure if it will be a birthday card or something else !!  How cute is this image?  Don't ya just love it?

I hope I've inspired you to play along this week.  There are sooo many possibilities for creating a card For the Kids on this challenge.  I look forward to seeing what you create !!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, absolutely love that image! Will have to pick her up for myself! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin