Monday, October 6, 2014

Best Witches

Don't you just love this sentiment for a Halloween card ??  

This week I used this wonderful image WITCHES LEGS  by The Sailing Pineapple.  

The image WITCHES LEGS can be found here.




This card was created for the latest challenge at Craft Your Passion


I added some purple Tulle and some black mesh over top of this image to mimic a witches dress/cloak.  I am very pleased with out it turned out.

I hope you'll get crafty with us this week at Craft Your Passion, pull out some fabric and have a go at this fun challenge.



****************************************

A little bit about my colouring journey...
If you've been following my blog at all you'll see that my colouring has improved in leaps and bounds since starting the Skin and Hair class.  over at Kit and Clowder.  I can't wait to get into the Clothing class soon (I've signed up and printed the class booklet, and done a little reading)

Here's a peek at my before and after images...
coloured after taking only part of the Skin and Hair Class

*****************************************

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn,
    I love the idea which you used for this image. Never thought about it my self.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin