Monday, January 19, 2015

Lucy Loo Flower Goddess

I created this card using a stunning image Lucy Loo Flower Goddess from The East Wind.

It's for the latest challenge over at Craft Your Passion

I had a lot of fun colouring this up with my copics.
Thanks to Alyce Keegan and athe amazing classes at Kit and Clowder, I was able to get her hair and skin looking pretty amazing, even if I do say so myself. 

I hope you like what I've created and are inspired to play along at CYP and also check out TEW for all of their wonderful images.



3 comments:

  1. Stunning, gorgeous colour combo :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Yellow, so fresh. Great Hair too! Lovely Card. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Lynn! The colours make me ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin