Friday, February 20, 2015

February Mid-Month Inspiration from Fitztown

It's the middle of February and that means it's time for some mid-month inspiration for the latest challenge at Fitztown

with a twist to "have a heart" or use a heart on your creation


I used Valentine 13 for my card.

I had fun trying to use stippling technique on my bear.  
In person this card looks a bit better than in the photo...it's hard to get the angel quite right to show the fur of the bear.

I hope you like it and I do know it's a bit later for Valentine's Day 
this year but I will put it away for next year !!

I hope I've inspired you to play along this month for our challenge at Fitztown



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynn beautiful colour's and fabulous technique on the bear
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the technique he looks furry!! Lovely Card Lynn. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, Lynn. I love the bear's fur. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin