Sunday, November 29, 2015

Holly ornament

I created this card for the latest challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges


Challenge #61
Embossing (wet or dry)

I used the cute image Holly from the Flower Pot Pretties collection over at Lacy Sunshine.
You can find this cute image here.

I coloued her with copics and matted her on a white embossed card-base, then added that to a red card, attached my favourite green/white/red twine and the card was almost done.
Just a little clear stickles on the ornament was needed to finish this off.

I hope you like what I've created and are inspired to play along with us at Holly Jolly.



2 comments:

  1. Great card Lynn, cute image and love the use of the twine. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the way you have made the bauble. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin