Tuesday, December 22, 2015

How to control the Christmas Chaos...

I created this little journal for my datebook to help keep 
Christmas Chaos to a minimum...



I used the image Snowy Days Rory from Lacy Sunshine 
for the Journal Cover page.

It's for the latest challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges
Anything but a Card

I created several tabs for this journal, and used a different 
Lacy Sunshine image for each section cover page, and here's a peek at each one

Dates


Cards to Send


Gifts


Food


Watch this


Miscellaneous




I hope you like what I've created and inspired to play along with us this week at Holly Jolly.




4 comments:

  1. Wow Lynn this is amazing, it must have taken hours to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea Lynn, a lot of work and creativity gone into it, wonderful. I would love to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2016. Thanks for being part of Lil Patch xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise. Sending those lovely wishes right back atcha !!!

      Delete
  3. This is very cute, Lynn. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin