Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Joy to the World...


I created this card for the latest challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges
Challenge #62
Christmas Card

I used the image MUSICAL NOTES from Sentimental Susan which can be found here.

As you can see I kept to my usual CAS (Clean and Simple) style.
I smply printed the image on cardstock, added a hand-typed sentiment (in WORD), cut the cardstock to size and inked the edges.  Added a poinsettia from a bunch I have for decorating my table (shh...don't tell on me...there will be one flower missing this year!!)
I added a few sticky gems to the centre of the flower and it was done.

I'm quite pleased with this pretty Christmas card!!

I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at Holly Jolly.



2 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Lynn, just love that pointesitta lit looks fab and the musical notes work really well with it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer. I'm pleased with how this turned out. Hugs.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin