Thursday, March 10, 2016

A wee bit of Irish Luck for ya !!


I created this card for the March Challenge over at 

Challenge #3
St. Patrick's Day 

I used the image Theodore Shamrocks which can be found here in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured it with copics
Bear - E31, E33, Y28
Shamrocks - G02, G07, G09
Hat - G02, G07, W7, Y28
Ladybug - R46, W7

I added a chalked background to the image and some little tiny rhinestones to each shamrock.

Here's what the inside looks like


The sentiment is from my stash of acrylic stamps
The Stamps of Life

I hope you like what I've created and are inspired to play along with us at 

 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely day to celebrate St Patrick's day. Love the cute little bear and great colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Lynn. Love the image and your wonderful colouring.
    Hugs, Sandy DT Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this little cutie and the background you've created for him!
    Kerri fellow DT @OMCF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin