Friday, May 27, 2016

Hello


I created this cheery card for the latest Progressive challenge over at 

This image is FREE if you played along in April (which I didn't) but I purchased it anyhow as I loved it so much, so this means in June, I will get a new FTHS image free to play along in the next monthly progressive challenge.

The image is called Hamlet Pigwit in the Planter and can be found here.

I coloured this with copics and just love the pink and red colour combo.

I had a lot of fun with this image, and hope you like how my card turned out.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge(s)


1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card, Lynn and i like that the focus is on Hamlet in his Planter. Great coloring !

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month May Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin