Friday, June 10, 2016

I Love You

I created this card for the latest challenge at 


(I chose Valentine's Day)

I used the image from Digi Stamps for Joy - I love you

This is something near and dear to me as I took my 6 month old son to Baby Sign Language classes (way back almost 10 years ago) and we have always used this "I love you" sign to each other.

I hope you like what I've created and will pop over to the
Open Minded Crafting Fun blog and see what the other team members created.

I look forward to seeing your creations.


1 comment:

  1. Lynn, this is totally fabulous! I love the layout and the papers you've used. And that image is just perfect for Valentine's card. :) Great inspiration for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin