Friday, September 23, 2016

A fall cupcake sprite for you..

I created this card for the latest challenge at Aurora Wings, on the Facebook Page.

This time the challenge is All things Autumn, and I chose this cute cupcake sprite 
to create a fall-coloured cupcake card.

In our family there are lots of birthdays in September and October, 
so I decided to use the fall colours on this cupcake image 
to create a birthday card for one of my family members 
(it's still a secret who is getting this).

I often make cupcakes for our family birthday celebrations, so this is a perfect image!!
Don't you just love all the yummy icing/frosting on this little sprite. 
I know I do!!
I used the image WHIMSICAL CUPCAKE SPRITE which can be found HERE

I coloured it with copics and used some fall paper for the background.
I couldn't find my little white doilies in my stash
so I used a kraft coloured one on this card

I hope you like what I've created.

I'm entering this card int the following challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin