Tuesday, November 29, 2016

New Release at Bugaboo

It's time for another New Release over at Bugaboo !!

By now you all know I'm luck enough to be a Guest Design Team Member


Here's what I created with this great new image
(MIS ORN MOOSE)
A table place card

Here's a side view of it


You can get the image MISORNMOOSE  HERE in the Bugaboo Shop.
It's 50% off until next Tuesday, when another New Release comes out
so head over there and grab it!

I hope you are inspired by my creation!

There are lots of challenges going on at Catch the Bug.
Pop over and check them out HERE.
You may just be able to create something for the current challenge with this New Release.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

1 comment:

  1. Adorable and perfect use of the sentiment space - to use for a name! This really does make for a cute place card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin