Friday, December 2, 2016

Ho Ho Ho

It's time for another FREEBIE over at Bugaboo.


Here's what I created with this great FREEBIE
a great Santa image just in time for some Christmas card-making!


I loved colouring this cute Santa up! Don't you think he's just sooo cute.

You can get the FREEBIE FRIDAY image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop until next Friday.

I hope you like what I've created.

There's lots going on at Catch the Bug (Bugaboo)
Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Tomorrow is a very exciting day at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo...

It's the start of the Annual Holiday Chaos.
The week-long fun begins at 7am tomorrow, so pop over and check it out.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges




2 comments:

  1. Love this santa image. It has a scandinavian appeal to it I think. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, fun card Lynn, fab background design.
    Hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin