Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Baking Humour

It's time for another New Release over at Bugaboo !!


Here's what I created with this great new image



You can get the image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop.
It's 50% off until next Tuesday, when another New Release comes out
so head over there and grab it!

I created this card with a friend in mind...she is a fabulous Pastry Chef and will really enjoy the humour of this image/card.

I hope you are inspired by my creation!

Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget to join us next week for our 7th Annual Birthday Celebration


Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

You may just be able to create something for the current challenge with this New Release.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn I love that you added a recipe behind JJ, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lynn, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin