Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Kick it up a notch...

I created this tab for my Happy Planner for the latest challenge over at 


Theme  - Mighty Men in May
Sponsored by Kenny K.

I used the image Martial Arts Boy - Colour Image
 which can be found HERE in the Kenny K shop.

This is a dashboard/tab in my planner which is reminding me to keep working at my exercise and healthy habits this month, and to "Kick it up a notch"...meaning work a bit harder as summer is on theway!!

I printed this image and diecut it in a circle, added a mat (which I coloured with grey copic marker to tone in with the trim on his outfit) and used another circle diet to cut the shaped black background.
I typed the words in my computer and added boxes around them and then printed and individually cut them out and placed them on my creation.

I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun

1 comment:

  1. This is a great visual addition to your planner page. Hope it works for you. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin