Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Day 2 -

I'm playing along from January 15th, 2018 to February 15th, 2018

It's easy-peasy to play along, and hopefully will keep me motivated
at this dreary/cold time of year.

All the details can be found HERE on Facebook.

It is a work in progross (as you can probably tell)

It is a notebook that I used to keep track of my DT projects.

This image is called I WILL accept Colouring Page 
and can be found here in the Bugaboo Shop
*this comes with the sentiment "I WILL ACCEPT the ghings I cannot change" 
and also BLANK, so I added my own title to this page

Copics used:
Assorted pink/red copics
R81, 83, 85
RV02, 04, 63

Thanks for popping by...check my blog again tomorrow for my next piece of colouring.




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin