Friday, February 9, 2018

Day 26 - 30 day colouring challenge

I'm playing along from January 15th, 2018 to February 15th, 2018

It's easy-peasy to play along, and hopefully will keep me motivated
at this dreary/cold time of year.

All the details can be found HERE on Facebook.

Here's what I coloured today...WIP

(for some reason my editing software won't change
the orientation of this image so it is sideways - SORRY)

I coloured these cute boy/girl holding a Teddy Bear stamps from Sassy Cheryl's
I don't see them in the store currently, so they may be retired!
There are lots of other wonderful images to choose from in the shop.
Copics used:
Basic skin colours on both children
E000, E00, E04, E11, E21

Boy
Paints/shirt - B66,C1, W3
Teddy Bear - 
Shoes - W3

Girl
Bow / Outfit
Teddy Bear - 
Shoes - C5
Thanks for popping by...check my blog again tomorrow for my next piece of colouring.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin